Re: [Evolution] Evolution Slow To Restart After Logging Out/Loggin Back In

I would like to know if anyone else experiences this before I submit it
as a bug to bugzilla.

Yes, I already experienced the same behaviour. I believe this is oaf
related too because of the time needed to load each component
(component icons take too much time to appear on the splash screen
and oaf-slay kills the problem). I experienced those problems with
many evolution versions, the most recent was Beta 2.  It's annoying
because it's really TOO MUCH time (ie 1 minute  before getting
evolution main window, 15 seconds between each component).

Hope this helps.
Regards

--
Joaquim