Re: [Evolution] Complex Recurrance?

On Sun, 2001-08-26 at 03:35, Thomas Johnson wrote:

Is complex recurrance in the calendar scheduled to be implemented by
1.0? If not, is there another way to schedule appointments that happen
(for example) every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday?

I don't think we are changing the recurrence GUI before 1.0.

You can create an appointment that happens on Mon/Wed/Fri though.
Select 'Simple Recurrence', 'Weekly', then hit the M,W & F toggles to
select the days it occurs on.

Damon