Re: [Evolution] pop3 passwords aren't remembered anymore

On 23 Aug 2001 23:07:13 +0300, Marius Andreiana wrote:
Hi

I've moved ~/evolution/ from my home dir on a computer connected all the
time to the net to one with dial-up (same username)
Evolution works fine, all my settings were preserved, except it asks for
pop3 passwords every time I connect and get mail, although it's set to
remember them.

What's the problem?

I believe passwords are kept in ~/.gnome_private/Evolution

[NOTE the permissions difference between ~/.gnome and ~/.gnome_private]

ls -ld ~/.gnome_private/ ~/.gnome
drwxr-xr-x    /home/ricardo/.gnome/
drwx------    /home/ricardo/.gnome_private/

Ricardo