[Evolution] Beta 3: little quirk

I have just downloaded the latest snapshot of Evolution
(20010821-23.41). I also upgraded the snapshots of gtkhtml and libgal. I
noticed that HTML messages are now displayed almost instantly, like they
should. Evolution also seems to perform faster in general - startup
time, loading up folders etc.

There is still no way to set priority on a mail message while composing
(Urgent/normal/low). I thought this was a planned feature for the 1.0
release.

Ibukun