From: Rodrigo Moya [mailto:rodrigo ximian com]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 4:36 AM
To: evolution ximian com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] An interesting question

On Thu, 2001-08-23 at 04:48, Rory D. Hudson wrote:
I know this might seem strange but I am curious if I could personally
remove the functionality of the Evolution FAQ and the bug report. I am
considering rolling this out to users who I do not want snooping
around.
Let me know if I could get rid of this.  Thanks

In theory, you could just hack the XML files installed in
$prefix/share/gnome/ui, and remove the options you don't want to appear
in the menu.

In the case of the FAQ and bug-buddy, those options are in evolution.xml

But take care with what you do, since if you leave the XML with an
invalid format, no UI will appear at all.

cheers