Re: [Evolution] Evolution Bug Day, Take 2

On 22 Aug 2001 15:17:53 -0700, Eric Lambart wrote:
That certainly works a lot better (I actually have a Calendar entry)...
but the time zone stuff still seems a little weird.  In my daily
calendar view it correctly shows 6AM-6PM as the allocated time (I am on
Los Angeles... ahem... I mean, Northern California time).

But if I open the event, the Appointment Window that pops up is a little
weird, time-wise.  It shows the appt. starting at 6:00 AM (no time zone
but when I click the tz-selection button it shows America/Los_Angeles),
but ending at 9:00 PM with "America/New_York" shown between the time and
the tz-selection button.

I get a 9a to 9p timeslice from Take 2, which (I think) is correct. Mind
you, in both instances when I do the drop-down to View Inline I end up
with a chunk of the screen kind of all garbled up. Scrolling quickly up
and back down again cleans up some of it. The buttons are intact, but
the text is a mess.

Running Evo 0.12 from Mandrake Cooker, fwiw, and while the presentation
was a bit wiggy the basic functionality worked perfectly.

--
Karel P Kerezman, IS Admin Entercom Portland - http://zero.kgon.com

It's an ancient Klingon ritual for courage. Trust me.