Re: [Evolution] Folder Name font Problem?

Am having exactly the same problem on my home computer, but not on my work computer. Both are running about the same version from CVS. My home computer is a bastardized Mandrake 8.0 system, and my work machine is a bastardized Mandrake 7.2 system. Also, check out the top button when you click the "To:" button in a Compose window. That one is messed up for me too. In both places, the font is bold type, so that could be the problem...

I am suspecting it has to do with some gtkhtml setting. I added TTF fonts from my Windows partition to the X font server on my home computer. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Ujwal