[Evolution] RH 7.2 (7.1.94) has newer libraries...

I'm trying out Roswell, the new Redhat 7.2 beta. It's officially numbered 7.1.94. It's not a Ximian-supported
platform, of course, but I wanted to get Evolution back. The installer won't run because of ROM problems. So
I downloaded the Evo RPMs. It turns out Evo has a newer gtkhtml, but older gnome-print, 0.25 for Ximain and
0.29 for RedHat.

I suppose I'll have to wait for an officially supported version of Ximian Gnome to install evolution again,
unless I want to start using --force --nodeps a lot... :)