[Evolution] Just updated Evolution via Red-Carpet and...

Hello there ....

Evolution is looking great!!  However, I am currently having a bit of a
problem, I just updated the Evolution snapshot via red carpet and now
when I open Evolution all I get is the Splash Screen. The splash screen
then disappears and nothing appears on my screen.  No Evolution, I was
hoping someone could offer me some insight on what could be causing this
problem.  Please let me know, thanks

Rory Hudson
Information Systems
Zumiez, Inc.