[Evolution] Evolution - palm pilot support and Exec Summary

Wondering if someone can help me work out Evolution I've at last got
Evolution 0.12 to compile with palm pilot support. I'm running the
latest tar balls for ftp.gnome.org well all that I can find this
includes the new control center (1.5.5).

Anyway how does palm pilot support manifest itself in Evolution I can
not find any sync type options or does it work through gpilotd in which
case would I expect to see a address book conduit appear. Currently
control-center is not showing any peripherals options and hence no
palm pilot conduit support.

Also what is the Executive Summary for my button has no action
currently.

I'm trying to get Tex to build so I can start building some of the docs
however this is proving a real hassel.

Env: Latest Gnome tar balls, Solaris 8, Ultra 60

Thanks

Jon