Re: mbox vs. Maildir (was: Re: [Evolution] expunge speed)
- From: Alexander Skwar <ASkwar digitalprojects com>
- To: Ron Guerin <ron vnetworx net>
- Cc: Evolution Mehl Liste <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: mbox vs. Maildir (was: Re: [Evolution] expunge speed)
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 00:05:17 +0200
So sprach »Ron Guerin« am 2001-08-20 um 16:25:46 -0400 :
"mbox completely wipes the floor with Maildir." is not a fact, it is
your opinion. It is based on certain criteria that are important to
*you*, and only on one set of tests for those criteria at that.
Oh, that's what you mean. But elms/pines/mutts mbox performance is
superior (speedwise) in all the tests I've shown.
I am bored with this trolling.
So, why do you go on like that?
How to quote: http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage: http://www.digitalprojects.com | http://www.iso-top.de
iso-top.de - Die günstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
Uptime: 6 hours 27 minutes
] [Thread Prev