[Evolution] How is scheduling a meeting supposed to work?

Hi,

I have problems with getting scheduling a meeting Evo <--> Evo to work.
Either I don't get how it is supposed to work, or it simply doesn't
(work, that is)

1. I start by marking a time in the calender, clicking new appointment,
filling everything in, save/close: fine the thing is in my calender.
Then reenter the appointement, Action->schedule, putting the contact in
-> Save/close, nothing happens, no mail is sent and when i reenter the
appointment, the meeting tab is no longer there.

2. reenter the meeting info, switching to another tab, change the
summary a bit, save/close, no mail is sent but on reenter the meeting
tab is at least still there. now change e.g. the summary again ->
save/close: Evo askes: "your meeting info has changes etc." clicking OK
-> A mail is sent to the contact.

3. on the other end the contact is accepted, a mail comes back to me.
Evo tells me to look at the summary of the meeting reply, but there's no
indication if the other end has accepted or declined from the summary.
So I hope that clicking OK to update the contact may reveal the relevant
info in the appointment, but the entry in the meeting info stays the
same ("Needs action").

* Shouldn't the relevant contacts meeting info be updated, e.g. changing
from "Needs Action" to "Accepted" or "Declined" ?????????

* Shouldn't there be an indication in the summary of a reply what the
heck the other end want's to tell me (by the way, I saved a "decline"
and a "accept" reply to disk, and they look exactly the same... funny)

* Shouldn't the meeting info be saved and a mail be sent the _first_
time I put them in? I find it disturbing that I have to enter everything
at least twice.

* What is supposed to happen when I as a chairman of a meeting drag the
entry in the calender around (or even delete it)? Shouldn't updates be
automatically sent (or shouldn't evo ask to send them)???

* What is supposed to happen when I as a participant drag/delete a
contact that has been sent to me and that I accepted ??? Should I not be
told that this is impossible (in the case of a drag) or shouldn't a
reply be posted automatically that I decline the meeting???

* in the summary view of a reply there seems to be an icon missing (this
holds true for gpg info, too --- no icon :-/)

Could someone please comment if these are (known?) issues or if I don't
get how it should work

        jtl