Re: [Evolution] Automatically applying filters

On 17 Aug 2001 13:27:31 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
If you are using IMAP, you need to edit your account settings and check
the checkbox that says "Filter new mail as it arrives in INBOX"

I am using a Cyrus IMAP server and I have this option checked in the
mail settings. However, it still doesn't filter until I select the
messages and apply filters.

Is there anyone else having this problem with Cyrus? Is there something
I can do to help find out why it's not working?

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org