RE: [Evolution] expunge speed

Title: RE: [Evolution] expunge speed

dude. you can use "hide deleted messages" and "expunge on exit."

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Smith [mailto:asmith wpequity com]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 11:56 AM
To: Dan Berger
Cc: evolution ximian com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] expunge speed

I'm pulling mail from two pop servers (one at work, the other at yahoo)
and letting evolution write my local mail file which I guess by default
is mbox.

So to get a quicker expunge I need to:

1) install & configure fetchmail
2) install & configure qmail
3) convert my mbox to maildir
4) delete existing evo mail accounts
5) create new evo mail account and set as default with maildir source

Phew! That is quite a laundry list for what I would imagine is a pretty
common setup.

-a.