Re: [Evolution] zooming in Evolution and Galeon

Personally, I think it should be configurable (does ctrl/shift/alt with
the wheel cause line/page scrolling, zooming, etc?).  IE and Opera use
Ctrl-wheel for zooming so many people are used to that already (e.g.,
let's not change things just for the sake of being different).

If it's not configurable I'm going to have to keep using imwheel to
force Evo to do things the way I want them to be done :(

But yes, the defaults between various Gnome apps should probably be the
same.  In fact, I'd probably be much happier if it was just a global
GnomeCC setting--nobody would want Shift-wheel to scroll-by-page in one
app, then zoom in another...

--Eric