Re: [Evolution] status of bug #2048?

"Hi.  My name is Tom, and I'm an Outlook 2000 user"
"Hi Tom."

There are many and varied options for views of tasks under O2K.

Depending on the view that you use, you can display or hide completed
items.  It is easy to customize the view.  Within a custom view, I can
choose which fields to display, how they are grouped, how they are
sorted (including the primay, secondary and tertiary sort criteria) what
is filtered, font and gridline preferences, and automatic formatting for
tasks as they are displayed.

In addition, there are the following pre-built views.
There's the "Task Timeline view" showing the tasks organized by calendar
so that you can view on a calendar basis
There's the "Completed tasks" view - obvious
The "By Person responsible" view - which allows you to see tasks that
you've delegated to another person
The "By Category" view - obvious
The "Overdue" view - obvious
The "Next 7 days" - due the next 7 days
The "Active tasks" view showing incomplete tasks
The "Detailed List" which shows active and incomplete tasks
The "Simple List" organized by % complete
The "Tom's preferred list" aka "custom" which allows multiple filters to
be applied and sort orders to be applied.

Hope that this is helpful.

Regards,
Tom Cooper
If there was true calendaring interoperability, as well as runtime
linked-in LDAP support within evolution, I could get into the 12 step
program to kick Outlook.