[Evolution] Request: How many people see this bug?

Hi,

I've been hit by a certain bug in Evolution for some time now, although
it does seem rare and hard to reproduce.  I was just wondering how many
other people have been seeing this?

What happens is that Bonobo performs the toolbar/menu merging
incorrectly, resulting in toolbars and menubars with all of the
seperators grouped at one end.  Everything still works okay however.
Anyone else seen this?

(this is #5444 on bugzilla.ximian.com, btw).

Thanks,
Ross
--
Ross Burton                     Software Engineer
OneEighty Software Ltd          Tel: +44 20 8680 8712