[Evolution] Lines beginning with tabs do not copy into Compose window

I just submitted a bug report (7161) for this, but if I have lines that
begin with tabs in a different window (i.e. nedit), and I select them
and use the middle mouse button to paste them into a Compose window,
they do not copy over correctly.  It appears as though each tab gets
converted to a newline, and the text following the tabs gets thrown
away.  Has anyone else seen this?

Dan