Re: [Evolution] EAddress conduit compile breakage

On 11 Aug 2001 22:35:44 -0600, Dan Hensley wrote:
Here's a patch that will fix the problem.  I also appended it to my bug
report, so hopefully it will go in soon.  In case you might ask, you can
apply it by going into the top level of your Evo source tree (i.e.
evolution/) and type 'patch -p1 <fix_6498.patch'.  I'm not an expert on
making diffs that make good patch files, but this works...

Dan