[Evolution] Bug, can't delete message

I remember this bug being reported, but I also remember someone (Luis?)
asking for more info. Well, it has happened to me a couple of times and
this last time I took the time to fully investigate.

It happens for me, only at certain times, when I try to delete a message
from inside a vfolder when it's the last message in the folder. The
source of the vfolder is an IMAP mail server. The vfolder simply filters
on the subject. It may or may not be helpful to note that if I go to the
inbox of the IMAP server directly, I can delete it, although at that
point it's not the last message in the folder.

Hope this helps pin it down. Sorry I don't have a bug number.

Stephen