Re: [Evolution] gnome-cal import yet?

I don't know. I have not looked at that code. Jamin???

I was wondering... If the conduits could be used, we could write something that hooks into an existing interface.

It would probably be easier to add it to that library, but it's nice to look at options.

Gary

PS: I plan on looking at some code in libical in a few days. It already handles most but not all of what we need to convert.