Re: [Evolution] gnupg with multiple keys

On 08 Aug 2001 20:17:42 -0400, paul rodrÃguez wrote:
Is there a way to make evlution lookup a recipiant's gnupg key from a
keyserver automatically if I set the message to encrupt?

Well, I currently turned it off but I may turn it back on if I can find
a way to get Evolution to not hang if gpg hangs while trying to connect
to a key server. If you add the keyserver to ~/.gnupg/options, then gpg
will fetch keys from it once I take out the --no-auto-key-retrieval
command-line option that Evolution currently passes to gpg.

Also, can I use a different key for my different email addresses?

Yes, open your account editor and change the key there.

Jeff

-Paul RodrÃguez