Re: [Evolution] auto-complete email addresses

On 08 Aug 2001 14:31:39 -0400, paul rodríguez wrote:
Is there a way that I can use auto-complete for my email adresses when
composing a message in a way that lets me continue writing the address.
For example, when I type "e" it currently will not let me input any more
characters unless I chose either an recipiant from the list or click on
the "To:" field once again.

Paul,

I believe this was asked about earlier this week.... and if I remember
correctly it was an issue regarding a compatible version of gtk+ being
installed.  An upgrade (do you use Red Carpet?) of gtk might fix it...

It seems to work fine for me.  I'm running evolution Beta2 with all of
the latest packages retrieved through Ximian's Red Carpet.

You might want to search through the evolution archives to see if you
can find the exact mail message where the solution was posted.

Ricardo