Re: [Evolution] new mostfreq page

Fair enough. I've linked to it from every bug-reporting interface but it
can't hurt to put it on the front page too.
Luis

On 08 Aug 2001 13:05:45 -0400, Joe Shaw wrote:
On 07 Aug 2001 12:38:33 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
http://bugzilla.ximian.com/mostfrequent.cgi

This page will keep an always up-to-date list of open bugs that have
been tagged with the 'mostfreq' keyword. If you want to file a bug, or
complain about one, check that list first.

I would suggest we link this page off the front bugzilla page.

Joe