[Evolution] question bugs? and features?

Hi, I have some questions about evolution and wanted to post them to the
list before making any official bug reports or feature requests.

First, about GnuPG security, is there a way to make evolution
automatically lookup the recipient on a keyserver rather than ask me for
the the recipiant's public key first?  If not, is this  afeature that
will soon be implemented.

Second, also about GnuPG, can I use more than one key (for more than one
email address?

Third, is there a way to change the forward options so that I can choose
to include the message indented rather than as an attatchment?

Fourth, on key bindings, I'd like to change the existing keybindings so
that the "home"and "end" keys take me to the beginning and end of the
line, not the message unless accompanied by a "ctrl".  How can I do
this?

And fifth, I have a lot of problem switching between input fields in the
mail composition window (i.e. switching between the "to:" to the "CC:"
to the body fields.  Is this a know issue?  Is anybody experiencing
similar inconveniences?

Thanks a lot for your help.  I'm new to this project, so please forgive
me for asking so many questions.

- Paul Rodríguez