Re: [Evolution] Error instantiating EAddress Conduit - more info

On 07 Aug 2001 18:58:20 -0400, Tony Rein wrote:
I'm not able to run the Evolution Address conduit. It shows up in Gnome
Control Center, but when I try to configure or enable it, I get the
message "Unable to instantiate EAddress Conduit."

When I run Gnome Control Center from a command line, the message:

"libgpilotdcm-WARNING **: attribute description for
ECalendar(e_calendar_conduit) has no value"

shows up.

Any suggestions?

If you're using CVS evolution, the Eaddress conduit needs to link with
libcamel, but doesn't do so (yet). I think JPR is supposed to fix this
at some point.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton