[Evolution] Resending messages from Vfolder...

First of all, I love the new icons...

Second, evolution seems to have much improved stability. Thank you.

Third, I have a Vfolder with the Sent folder as the source (to separate out sent stuff between accounts). I cannot resend a message from that VFolder view. I have to go the real Sent folder to do that. Bug or feature?

Finally, my Vfolders for incoming mail still do not automagically update with new mail...Sigh... ;-).

Thanks,

Ujwal