[Evolution] Wrong error message when SMTP server send user unknow

We just had problem with our internal SMTP server and I found a little
problem with Evo 0.12 :

when SMTP server send error message 550 after RCPT TO:
foobar mandrakesoft om,

instead of some "user recipient unknown, mail not sent" error, I get a
enigmatic "Error when executing following operation : RCPT TOP response
error: Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable: mail not sent"

SMTP server (ESMTP Sendmail 8.11.3/8.11.3) was returning:
550 5.1.1 foobar mandrakesoft com    User unknown

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft