[Evolution] evo-0.12 starting up very slowly

at times ive noticed that evo take up to 1 minute to start, if i issue
oaf-slay (as root) then it starts up in 3 seconds, if this a problem
with evo or oaf, either way will this be fixed in future realeases or do
we have to put up with it as one of those thing?

btw iam using windowmaker as nautilus tends to lock up my whole pc at
times (am unable to quit x or alt-f1 or whatever).
Don't get me wrong ive have always used only gnome since the begining
untill nautilus was installed as default ( i know u can use gmc, but for
the problems iam getting,  nautilus is really great, just it locks my
whole pc up)

                Mark
--

----
        A penguin a day keeps the fatal exceptions away...

                              Registered Linux User: 208939
                                Licq: 119422259