Re: [Evolution] debs on woody?

Beirne:
  I'm not sure. That sounds like a libc issue-- a lot of stuff compiled
against Potato will segfault-on-start with Woody. Has anyone (you?)
tried this package with Potato?

Aaron Weber
Ximian, Inc.

On 03 Aug 2001 08:22:45 -0400, beirne neo rr com wrote:

Since there aren't any current evolution debs yet for woody I tried the potato
debs.  Evolution crashes on startup.  Should I submit bug reports on this, or
are the potato debs expected to fail on woody?

Beirne
--
Beirne "Bern" Konarski
beirne neo rr com     "Untouched by Scandal"