Re: [Evolution] Exchange/Outlook Calendar stuff not working for me

As a follow up, the meetings arrive in outlook (when sent by evo) as
atatchments called "Calendar attachment.txt"

Using .12 and talking over pop/smtp to an exchange server, I do not get
calendar integration (though the faq, other messages and the "Evolution
wants you" email state it does work).

If I create the meeting in Evo, in the recipient outlook client I get a
text email with a vCal attachment that is not processed by
Outlook/Exchange as a meeting. Sending a meeting created in outlook, evo
just treats it as a normal email, no calendar stuff at all

Is there some basic thing I am doing wrong (been known to be stupid from
time to time<g>)

Mark