[Evolution] iso 8859-2 fonts

Hi

I've set the default encoding to iso8859-2 and in Control Center ->
HTML viewer I'm using iso8859-2 fonts (helvetica adobe and courier)

But evolution doesn't display some characters (şŞ and ţŢ), which
work fine in other applications (gedit for example).

What else could I change? I have evolution 0.12 and
libgtkhtml14-0.11.1-ximian.1
gtkhtml-0.11.1-ximian.1

For a friend it works, but don't know what else should I check.

Thanks!
--
Marius Andreiana