Re: [Evolution] palm conduits

On 28 Jul 2001 19:14:19 +0200, Håvard Wigtil wrote:
Dan Berger wrote:

Just curious - does anyone at Ximian know if there are plans to do an
RPM release, prior to 1.0, with OpenLDAP and/or Pilot integration turned
on?

I'm also curious: Is the conduits still under active development? I have
made RPMS with conduits included, but they don't seem to work very well
(I'll come back with more details later, at the moment it seems that
synchronize does nothing, and one of the conduits can't run).
Are they planned to go out with 1.0, or are they just a side project?

They are.  I just did some maintenance work last week.  Mainly I'm
waiting on a new gnome-pilot so I can put the conduits in the packages.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com