If killing the process's & restarting red-capet does not work i
would probably try downloading the newest version from there website
& go from there.

On 31 Jul 2001 19:15:47 -0700, Rory D. Hudson wrote:
Do I just type red-carpet at a command line? When I do this it just
takes me to another prompt.  Any other ideas?

Rory Hudson
Information Systems
Zumiez, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Thomas [mailto:michaelv cox-internet com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 6:06 PM
To: evolution ximian com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Red Carpet isn't working for me

Try to run red-carpet from the command line. You should get some kind of
feedback from red-carpet if it fails.

you can also download the packages from ftp.ximian.com/pub/???

Hope this helps.

On 31 Jul 2001 14:03:17 -0700, Rory D. Hudson wrote:
Hello there everybody,

I am desperately in need of some help, I am trying to install the
newest
version of Evolution.  I would really like to be able to do this
through
Red Carpet, but whenever I click on the program nothing happens,
nothing
at all.  Can anybody please help give me some instruction on how to
solve this?

Next, I am trying to find db 3.1.1.7 but am having no luck, any
suggestions?  Any help would be gratefully appreciated, thanks

Rory Hudson
Information Systems
Zumiez, Inc.