Re: [Evolution] Reusing mbox structure

Its currently an unsupported way of accessing email.  This is being
worked on now though.

 !Z

On 27 Apr 2001 22:53:27 -0400, Vladimir Blagojevic wrote:
Hi,

Just downloaded evolution 0.10 from RC channel.  I am trying to point
evolution to top directory of my local mailboxes.  Namely I use procmail
to sort my mail in more than a dozen directories and mboxes.  This way I
can quickly access mail folders using pine when remotely checking my mail
and also use Balsa as GUI mail client for everyday use. I just point Balsa
to my top mail directory and it nicely reproduces all folders and
subfolders
of mboxes.

I was unable to do the same thing in Evolution , so I guess my question
is - how can I do this?

TIA,
Vladimir