Re: [Evolution] Default Inbox

1. Is there a way to open my default mail (one that I created) upon
startup instead of the evolution default (local mail)?

Evolution should start up in the same folder you were in when you
exited, unless that folder isn't available. (Eg, it's on an IMAP server,
and you didn't tell it to remember that password, so the IMAP server
isn't connected to at startup.)

2. Is there a way to make the Inbox Icon On the Shortcut bar point to my
defualt mail inbox (one I created) instead of the evolution default
(local mail)?

Delete the shortcut, drag the other inbox there from the folder tree.

2. Is there a way to drag messages from one folder to another.

Not currently. You need to use the copy/move buttons in the toolbar.

-- Dan