Re: [Evolution] Couple questions/feature requests

On 27 Apr 2001 09:22:15 -0500, Steve McKay wrote:
Couple more questions/request for Feature:

1. Is there an option when replying to a message to send the message
inlien (so you can comment inline) instead of attaching the original
message?

You mean like this?  Yeah, click "reply" instead of "forward".  I've
never had replies attach the message.  I think there's a way to do this
via forwarding as well, but I'm not sure where it exists, other than in
CVS HEAD.  If you don't have it, wait for 0.10 to come out, and for the
snapshots to move to head.

2. Is there an option to automatically expunge a message when you delete
it?  For example, currently evolution will strike through a message when
you delete it, but you have to manually expunge it (Ctrl-X).

No, but sort of.  If you go to the "view" menu, there should be an
option to "hide deleted messages".  Toggle that on, and deleted messages
will only show up in the trash, until you turn it off again.
    Greg

--
Troll, troll, troll your post
Gently down the feed