Re: [Evolution] feature request: fold threads

I think what Xavier meant is to have the ability to select a bunch of
messages and then have a function that is the equivilent of clicking on
all of the selected + signs. Thus I could select all or part of a mail
folder and collapse some threads without going through and manually
clicking each of waht could be hundreds of + signs.

I agree. This would be a very cool feature.

--Ben