Re: [Evolution] Forward via filter

Yea, this feature was never fully implemented.

Jeff

On 21 Apr 2001 08:46:16 -0400, Michael Sheppard wrote:
#1 I require an automatic reply to be sent based on an incoming filter.
Is this a feature that is expected? Has anyone else found a way to do
this?

#2 In trying to work another solution to the auto-forward response, I
have followed a friends suggestions and attempted to forward the eMail
to another address, to which I can set-up a qMail filter to do the
auto-reply with specific text. However, Evolution seems to process the
filter but never sends the message.

Has anyone else tried this? Is there a flag I need to add when compiling
Evolution?