Re: [Evolution] 4.17 snapshot, can't compose

On 18 Apr 2001 13:42:50 -0700, Karel P Kerezman wrote:
Feeling frisky, I decided to try out the RH62 snaps from 04.17. Evo sure
looks better, but trying to create a mail message results in a gtkhtml
error. So I've done something evil... forceably backrevving to the
earlier Evo and gtkhtml RPMs I'd saved from my working version.

If you can read this, then it worked. I'll just keep an eye out for
someone on the list saying "Yay, a snapshot that works!" before trying
this again...

Yay, a snapshot that works!!!!! :)  Using RH 6.2 with the 4/18 snapshot.