Re: [Evolution] 8 Messages instead of 1

Where are you getting the mail from?

Are there any other errors?

If you run evolution-mail separetely in a terminal before running
evolution, is there any output that indicates what might be the problem,
etc.

On 14 Apr 2001 09:41:26 +0200, Andras B. wrote:
Hello,

since nobody has answered on the 'Weird Things' post, I moved my evo
directory to .old and made up a new one. I set up everything like I
did before and now that bug happens again. I click on "Send / Receive",
Evolution tells me "Failed message 0" and adds an unread copy of the
message I already have 8 times in that folder (a message by me).
What can I do about that??

Andras