[Evolution] vcalendar requests and importing??

The product is coming along quite nicely and I have gotten my friends at
work on it as well. Right now though I am trying to figure out how to
import vcalendar requests (which are attachments to messages) into my
calendar. Is this functionality supported yet?

It is actually quite cool - I wrote a script and setup procmail to
convert all incoming Outlook meeting requests into a vcalendar format
and then resend the message to me. Now all my meeting requests appear in
the internal calendar iTip/iMip viewer... but it still does not get
brought into my calendar... Doh!

--
^byrne