[Evolution] feature request

i'm wondering why the tab button does not work when composing e-mail.
when i do hit the tab button, instead of moving from field to field, it
jumps from the 'from' section to the subject.  if you click on the To:
field and then try to tab - nothing.

will this be something that is included eventually?

thanks

--
    L       I     N     U     X     L     I     N     U     X
    ---jack wallen, jr   Track editor Linux/Infrastructure---