[Evolution] Weird things

Hi there,

I have some problems with some of the latest Evolution snapshots
in Debian. I think they came when i once cancelled a mail recieve
action from my local spool. Since then Evolution has been doing
crazy things when getting mail. When I click on Send/Recieve it
starts recieving my mail from my spool and from two POP accounts.
It downloads the POP mails right, but always tells me 'Failed message
3' for the spool (which is my important account). When it does that
it duplicates some messages in different folders (I think these are
the ones that came through before cancelling). So when Evolution
checks my mail automatically the number of messages grows, so I
have 580 unread messages in a folder.
Anyone knows that behaviour, and how to solve it?

Thanks, Andras
--
It's easy to be miserable. Being happier is tougher - and cooler.