Re: [Evolution] iso-8859-2 fonts kill the mail component

Ahoj Radku,

even with the most recent CVS version the problem still persists. It
seems, however, that it happens only after selecting "fixed" for fixed
width font. I have now Lucidatypewriter and it works fine - only the
"Normal" and "Pre" styles use the same (lucidatypewriter) font whereas
previously "Normal" used proportional and "Pre" fixed font. But actually
I prefer it this way.

Díky, Láďa (see what happens:-)