Re: [Evolution] Segfault when deleting messages (04-04 snapshot)

On 05 Apr 2001 09:19:08 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
Hi,

One of my folders on an IMAP server had 20 messages in, 15 marked to be
deleted and 5 new.  I'd just started Evo so "hide deleted messages" was
on (but the menu item was showing it as off, is this known too?).  Thus
this folder was only showing me the 5 new messages. I selected the first
message and pressed [delete] 5 times to delete the messages. As the last
one disappeared evolution-mail segfaulted.  I caught this in gdb as it
is totally re-producable:

This should be fixed in CVS.

Thanks,
    Chris