Re: [Evolution] LDAP support / GPL Issues

Here here. I do agree with this point as well. Man this licensing stuff
gets confusing.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect

On 10 Apr 2001, George Farris wrote:

On 10 Apr 2001 12:28:52 -0400, Mark Tolman wrote:
Just a thought, but it is well known that the GPL is not business
friendly.  This is just one example of that.  Perhaps you should think
about using another license that is open source friendly and will allow
you to link to the needed LDAP libs.  Maybe the BSD license?  I'm not a

Ya right.  Our friendly BSD license is the reason Microsoft was able to
make proprietary changes to kerberos and not release it to the rest of
us.

No Thanks.