Re: [Evolution] more IMAP woes

On 9 Apr 2001, TonyK Lindstrom wrote:

On 09 Apr 2001 10:45:24 -0400, Tom Cooper wrote:
I'm now running 0.10+cvs.2001.04.09.08.06

I've been unable to use evo for the last three snapshots!  Please help!
When evo tries to read the IMAP folders on my exchange server, it
crashes.

    Try deleting the ~/evolution/mail/imap -folder. This has helped me
    several times, but then again I use evolution/imap from two
    different machines...

I've tried this; no dice. :-P

B r i a n  L a l o r                         blalor hcirisc cs binghamton edu
http://hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu/~blalor     Spam me not.
   To get my pgp key, put "get pgp key" in the subject of your message

Coach: What's the story, Norm?
Norm:  Thirsty guy walks into a bar.  You finish it.
                -- Cheers, Endless Slumper