Re: [Evolution] RH 7.0 Composer Problem

I had the same problem on RH7.0 AFTER I removed old .oafinfo files to solve another problem.

I recopiled OAF and all was well. It may work for you.

Mike : )

On 05 Apr 2001 08:14:25 -0500, Harrison, James wrote:
All,

Does anyone have a clue as to why my composer kills evo?  Since approx. April 1
I cannot compose any messages in evo.  As my earlier post states I've done
killev, oaf-slay, deleted the .oafinfo files, and used a brand new evolution
directory in my user area.  I'm using Ximian Gnome Beta 1.4 on a 2.4.1 and
sometimes a 2.4.3 kernel.

The command line error looks like this:

Bonobo-WARNING **: Exception on unrealize 'Unknown CORBA exception id:
'IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0''
Component unregistered successfully --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent
Component unregistered successfully --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot unregister component --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent
Component unregistered successfully --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Summary_ShellComponent

--
James Harrison, CCNA