Re: [Evolution] Evolution segfaults

Ca n you send a backtrace?

On 04 Apr 2001 20:11:04 -0500, Stephen M. Williams wrote:
Hi all :)  I've not been able to run Evolution with any of the snapshots
starting with 04/01; everyone of them segfaults.  If I revert back to
the 03/31 snapshot all is well.  It's a RH 6.2, Gnome 1.2 system.  If I
can provide further information that may help someone help me, please
let me know.

Thanks for a great mail agent, it's getting better all of the time.  You
guys are awesome! :)

Steve